1. How can I create an HCA account if I am a new user?
You should click here
and enter your email address under 'New User' to set up your password. After doing so, you will be automatically redirected to the registration form.
2. What if I have an HCA account but forgot my username and/or password?
If you forgot your username and/or password, click here
and then select 'forgot username' and/or 'forgot password' and follow the instructions sent to your email. If you're unsure if you already have an account, enter your email and select 'forgot password' and follow the same instructions as previously mentioned.
3. How do I know if i'm logged in my HCA account?
If you are not logged in, the menu item in the upper right corner will read 'LOGIN' and clicking it will direct you to the LMS's login page. If you are already logged in, this menu item will read 'MY ACCOUNT' and clicking it will reveal a dropdown menu.
3. Where can I register?
You can register by clicking here
after logging into your HCA user account.
4. Do I have to be a member of HCA to create an account and to register?
No, anyone can create an account to access our educational materials on our LMS and the Best Practices Series is available to the general public.
5. Do I have to watch the series all at once?
No, you may watch the series at any time by logging back into your HCA user account.
6. How much does it cost to register?
This series is available free of charge thanks to a grant funded by the Mother Cabrini Foundation.
7. What browser should I use?
Please ensure you are using an up-to-date browser such as Chrome or Safari. Explorer has been proven problematic.
Still need help?
Contact Laura Constable
, HCA's Senior Director of Membership and Operations