1. How can I view educational webinars and series on the LMS?
You can view HCA E&R's LMS content by creating a user account and registering for the courses you want to view. Currently, our Best Practices Series is the only available course. You can create an account and register for this series by clicking here
- If you are a new user, please enter your email address under 'New User' to set up your password. After doing so, you will be automatically redirected to the registration form.
- If you are an exisiting user, please enter your login credentials and then complete the registration form.
2. What if I have an HCA account but forgot my username and/or password or am unsure if I have an account?
If you forgot your username and/or password or are unsure, click here
and then select 'forgot username' and/or 'forgot password' and follow the instructions sent to your email.
3. How do I know if i'm logged into my HCA account?
If you are not logged in, the menu item in the upper right corner will read 'LOGIN'. Just click it and you will be directed to the LMS login page. If you are already logged in, this menu item will read 'MY ACCOUNT'. Clicking it will reveal a dropdown menu.
4. Do I have to be a member of HCA to create an account and to register?
No, anyone can create an account to access educational materials on our LMS and the Best Practices Series is available to the general public.
5. What browser should I use?
Please ensure you are using an up-to-date browser such as Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer is not an option and should not be used regardless.
6. Do I have to watch the Best Practices Series all at once?
No, you may watch the series at any time by logging back into your HCA user account.
7. How much does it cost to register for the Best Practices Series?
The Best Practices Series is available free of charge thanks to a grant funded by the Mother Cabrini Health Foundation.
Still need help?
Contact Laura Constable
, HCA's Senior Director of Membership and Operations